Thursday, April 29, 2010

TAG!!!! THE BLUE AWARD


 

My favourite Disney character?-  Old Yeller!

Sweet or Savoury?  SWEET- as in Rich Chocolate Cheescake Sweet!

If I could spend an evening with anyone, living or dead, fact or fiction, who would it be? - Myself. 
If I could be seen as I would see myself in the second person. I'd like to see what I truly think of myself- without self limiting boundaries! (That way- I could improve myself.)

Plane, train or automobile?  Definitely Train- You know what they say about the rocking motion of those cars!

Picnic or Cinema?  Cinema--Picnics were so hot and antsy in Florida..the Cinema an awesome escape for a whole day!

Cat or Dog?  Both. I could not honestly chose one over the other! I have to have both in my Life!

Book or D.V.D?   As if there was a choice here?  un libro!!!!  or a book--either one! (At a picnic!)

Long hair or short hair?  Ha ha--You should see me with an Afro in the 70's- Definitely SHORT!

Favourite T.V. Show? Tough One here-- Miami Vice  or  Wonderful World of Disney on Sunday Nights growing up! It was a magical family night, and we never missed it!

First band or artist that I followed?  First Album- In-A-Godda-Da-Vida- Iron Butterfly,  A Band= Beatles!



My Questions:

1. If you were a vegetable- what would you be?

2. Would you lie to protect a friend?

3. Would you tell your parents if you found out you were gay? How?

4. What words stung or hurt you the deepest in your life, and are still with you to this day?

5. Can you forgive, whoever said those words?

6. Ever had lice?

7. If you saw someone steal a box of pencils from work, would you report them?

8. If there is a God, and could ask Him one question..what would it be?

9. Could you forgive someone if they cheated on you?

10. Could you forgive yourself if you cheated on someone?

No tags--since I just did a tag..but I dare you to answer them anyway--or can anyone be bold and pick a tough one, and make a whole honest post about it!

Let's continue to let down a masks as we have been doing lately in our Blogging Family!!

Challenge!!!!!! I think we have been getting to actually know each other over the last 2-3 months!



WHAT CAN I SAY--THE DOCTOR SAID I WAS GOING TO LIVE!!! HA HA--ALL TURNED OUT WELL!!!!!!  THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE PRAYERS!

JMc



OM GOSH--I ANSWERED THE WRONG TEN QUESTIONS!! LMBO! I GUESS I HAVE TO GIVE THE AWARD BACK!

I'LL ANSWER THEM ANYWAY:

Now for my ten questions:

{1} Favourite place in the world? - Anywhere outside with a Camera and a friend!
{2} Favourite colour?  Blue

{3} Countryside or seaside? Wow- a toughie-- Seaside!!

{4} Drama, horror or Comedy?  Comedy by far!

{5} Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter? Wow-- Spring for the New Birth--Fall is close Second.

{6} Sunshine or Moonlight?  Moonlight-- it's Magical!

{7} Silver or Gold? Silver--Bullets stop Werewolves and Crosses stop Vampires!  Gold stops--The Ladies?

{8} Favourite day-dream? Warm Beach, half asleep, Seagulls in background, with a light breeze and the sound of waves.

{9} Favourite Web-Sites?  My favorite Blogs, CNET Downloads.com,  PCPittstop.com

{10} What do you think of being Tagged?  It's flattering. I like it, in doses, as it does reveal yourselves to others. Plus you get to make a complete idiot out of yourself by answering the wrong set of questions!