Saturday, April 17, 2010

JUS FOR JEANNIE

Just for Jeannie!

CAUTION SNAKE PICTURES:

PICK YOUR POISON!
Both are harmless non-venomous snakes very common to the Southeast. Brown one is Water Snake, and probably eats mostly Frogs, Tadpoles etc.

Black one is- ??...yep- a Common Blacksnake. These guys will bite and can make you mildly nauseous. I never had one climb a tree to get away before.

Now this is the guy I could probably get, swallowing a Field Mouse. That would be sooo  awesome to observe!

Me before Snakes! Many Many Moons ago!
 
Me- after Snakes!

Two months before my Bypass! May 2004. I knew I felt bad--but..... I didn't know I was gray- (skin color)- not hair!- The snakes did that.

It was a 104- 108 Heat Index, and I was walking property with a friend.
Like it will be on my Tombstone and in a recent comment:
"Told you I was sick!"

Snake Proof Cat!
Harry Potter- so he speaks Parcel Tongue- He's still skeerd of em'!

Dinner!

 You Lookin at Me?
Leaf me be!
 
Bye.