Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I'M SO "TIRED" OF THIS CRAP

 NEIGHBORS YARD SHAPES--IS IT LEGAL TO WATCH BIRDS BATHE?

FUZZY JET IN TROUBLE! VOLCANIC ASH!!!!!!

PILOT MAKES UNBELIEVABLE EMERGENCY LANDING IN PINE TREE- ALL SURVIVE!
 PHLEGM AT 11:00. NOT ASH--TWAS POLLEN!
WOODEN WOODPECKER OR SOMETHING?
I sacrifice Squirrels and small Infants to it just in case!

I WEAR MY SUN GLASSES AT NIGHT- CAUSE I CAN'T cause i can't... SEE--DUH!!!!!
Song will be stuck in your head all day!!! If not this one- the next one Definitely!

BAD DADDY- NO FOOD!

All I do is feed Heff's Alabam' Tree Rats!
I know he trapped them and e-mailed the to me!

They all live in a Condo

Together..... 

And just for:  (look up)


This is it! Nice little Nest Egg eh? (Notice Game-room at Bottom--Built on w/o a Permit!!!
 Their address...glad you axed!
Mustang Alley now Baby...Well I bought me a brand new Mustang, about a 19 ??.....what year?
Sing it My Generation: Sing it Baby!!!!
And I clean this up every morning!


This weak attempt at documentation for the Po-Po will have to do until I return from, the Historic, 
Midnight Train to Georgia, (That's the Night the Lights went out too),

FISHING TRIP!!!!

Before I left I noticed my Left rear tire was getting low on air. (About 2 weeks now-LOL!) I was able to blow it up 3 times with a little air compressor I had, and tempting fate, hoped it would get me to the Tire place before I left. 

It did! I'm leaving about 1 ish tomorrow. I always wanted to say  1 ish!

It cost me $281.17 cents to have a nail removed, and an Oil Change!!!!!

I was cursing the Michelin Man for all he was worth--NOTHING!!, 
and when I went to the Tire Emporium, they called me to the back. This is never good! I was shown three other tires--YES I knew I had four!, and they were all rotting. I had one brand new tire from a shredded blow-out not 6 months before. I have had 6-7 flat tires in the last year! See why I carry the Inflator?

Works well on Dolls too..... so I'm getting a little tired of the two dirt roads and the nail garden I drive over on a regular basis, and am fit to be tired - tied- sorry! I had to have this one repaired before I left, 20 minutes, no problems and I'll be on my way! And yes, I'm so lazy I'll pay you $29.95 to change the Oil, Filter, Dispose of the Old oil correctly, Fill all the fluids, and help Sheik Abdul SHAKE YoMAMMA put Hector through School!

You know what--it just may have saved my LIFE!

He noticed the one brand new tire, (That had the nail in it),  observant wasn't he? and then looked at the other 3. The tread looked like the were brand new tires. NO WEAR AT ALL!!
However they were 7 years Old with 66,000 miles on them and had literally started to rot! The outside of the tires were literally cracked all the way around, and just about any trauma to the tires would have punctured the outside edge! The were really rotting, almost as if they had sat that whole time. This was a good call on the tire emporium dude's part! He could have easily pulled the nail and sent me on my way. But I have been trading with them for over 20 years!

We drive so little, in just a small 10-15 mile radius around the house- so we put no miles on a car. Work was 4 miles from home for the last 7 years, etc....even Geico sent us a check, we drive so little! But in the past we have had quite a few vehicles, and driven many many miles so they got quire a bit a bidness from us over the years!

So this inconvenience possibly saved my life! If I had gotten out on I-95 and opened it up to 80-85...you get run over if you don't go that fast, the heat may have done them in! Yes, I know I could probably made it down there and back 10 times, but where is the drama in that?????

So, 

THANK YOU LITTLE NAIL INCONVENIENCE TIRE STOP OFF $281.17 LIFE SAVING 

PERSPECTIVE ALTERING, HOPE GIVING

LIFE SAVING....

EVENT THING!

I'll see ya when I see ya!!!! Probably Monday. Please don't forget me while I'm gone!

JMc


5 comments:

  1. Cloudia,

    Thanks...help me keep everyone in line!

    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos!!!!!

    Mustang Sally by Wilson Pickett!!!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfuHgzu1Cjg

    Shades of my misspent youth!!!

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: