Wednesday, April 28, 2010

GOING TO THE DOCTOR

GOING TO THE DOCTOR TODAY.

I tried to put it off, but after the fishing trip my FEETS be swole up! My ring was a little tight  on my hands, and I noticed my shoes felt tight.

Shure enough I have some moderate swelling in both Ankles, and hands, along with some Shortness of Breath. I'm not overly concerned but say a little prayer for me as I figured discretion is the better part of valor.

The problem of being in medicine so long is you know just enough to KILL YOURSELF!! LOL!

I know he's gonna ask me about SALT!

I get to tell him I was in about a MILLION TRILLION GALLONS of in on my fishing trip- and ask him if he thinks that caused the swelling!

HA!

Will post tomorrow, and catch up with everyone.

Love ya'll,

JMc
I DID IT ON PORPOISE!


THE BEGINNING FLOWER


RED BERRIES WILL TURN TO BLACK


BERRY BERRY SOON THESE WILL BE READY FOR PICKING


WILD HORSES ON CUMBERLAND ISLAND!

COULDN'T DRAG ME AWAY!!!!!!


Update: from Doctor, clean bill of health: nothing but a little fluid!!!!!


CHECK OUT THIS HOG I CAUGHT ON A TRAILER ON MY WAY TO GEORGIA!
Almost ran off the road getting it! Took it out my winder at 85!!!

 My only question--Why was the Bike on the trailer and they in the truck, on such a Beatimous Day for a ride????