Saturday, March 20, 2010

TOMORROW
























WEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!! (pic not mine-unknown source)


TOMORROW IS GOING TO BE A GREAT DAY !!

WHY- BECAUSE I'M GOING TO MAKE IT ONE.
I HAVE THAT CHOICE.

"But you don't know what tomorrow will bring", some may say. TRUE DAT- (trying to be cool)!
But whatever it brings, "I" have the ability to choose how I accept, treat, manage, handle, EACH AND EVERY CIRCUMSTANCE THROWN MY WAY!

IT'S ALL IN THE ATTITUDE!


I'M GOING TO PRETEND I'M A CAT- EL GATO!! FOR ONE DAY.
I SLEPT ALMOST 16 OUT OF THE LAST 24 HOURS--SOME KINDA WEIRD BUG-- I'M USUALLY 'UP" 16 -18 HOURS! MAYBE I WAS EL GATO TODAY!

SO TOMORROW I'M GOING TO LAY IN THE SUN-(IT'S SPRING!)
AND LICK---SORRY--GROOM MYSELF!
GOTTA GET USED TO CAT SPEAK!

We all have a choice of how we are going to face every day. Making that choice early, and NOT LETTING ANYTHING, change that initial choice is very hard to do- it takes practice, will, Prayer, friends, family, CATS & DOGS: all are an important ingredient:

but mainly it takes your commitment and resolve!

Any little thing can change that initial positive attitude- but learn to not let it- roll with the punches, and make the best out of everything.

If you can fix it or change it- DO SO,

If you can't LET IT GO!

HAVE A BLESSED AND FUN FILLED DAY,

AS CAPTAIN PICARD USED TO SAY:

MAKE IT SO!