Friday, March 19, 2010

SPRING HAS SPRUNG












MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR IS HERE. SPRING, EASTER AND THE NEW BIRTH.

I just came back after a short walk and took about 250 pics. I'll post a few of the better ones. It takes me about 100 to get just 3-4 great ones! But it isn't like you are burning film in the Old Days!!

Although I still prefer a Manual 35mm with different lenses. Much more Artistic control. Much more room to screw up too! LOL!

Tomorrow is supposed to hit almost 80!


HERE ARE A FEW QUICK ONES!
CAN U FIND THE SQUIRREL- IT'S SOOO HARD!



YES!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank God for digital. It has unleashed waves of us to become picture-takers!


    Aloha blessings from Hawaii, my Friend


    Comfort Spiral

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to that- I'm deleting 3/4 of them at least LOL!!

    J

    Blessings from a galaxy far far away on the mainland!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful! I love to seeing those.

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: