Tuesday, March 30, 2010

SPANGLISH



ALICE HAS INSPIRED ME TO TAKE SOME MORE PICS- PLEASE CHECK OUT HER BLOG,

AS WELL AS ALICE IN WONDERLAND FOR INPIRATIONAL POETRY! (Link in sidebar)

also



One of my longest and dearest blogging friends, 
Scarlet, Lil Red, aka: Ily
has so inspired me to learn Spanish in case I ever get to stalk....MEET HER, I have been practicing diligently! Here are some words I wanted to show of with to her!


GO TO MY FIRST LINK--LIL RED HARE: YOU'LL NEVER REGRET IT!


1. *Cheese*
The teacher told Pepito to use the word cheese in a sentence.
Pepito replies: Maria likes me, but cheese ugly.


2. *Mushroom*
When all my family get in the car
There's not mushroom.


3.. *Shoulder*
My fren wants 2 become a citizen,
But che didn't know how to read,
So I, shoulder.

4. * Texas *
When I'm not home,
My fren always Texas me,
Che wonders where I am!

5. *Herpes*
Me and my fren ordered pizza.
I got mine piece
Then che got herpes..


6. *July*
Ju told me ju were going to tha store
But ju went to see sum guy,
July to me! Julyer!

7... *Rectum*
I had 2 cars
But my wife rectum!

8. *Chicken*
I was going to go to the store with my wife
But che said chicken go herself.

9. *Wheelchair*
We only have one enchilada left
But don't worry wheelchair

10. *Chicken* *wing*
My wife plays the lottery so chicken wing..

11. *Harassment*
My wife caught me in bed with another women.
I told her, "Honey, harassment nothen to me.

12. *Bishop*
My wife fell down the stair
So I had to pick the bishop.


13. *Body wash*
I want to go to the club
But no body wash my kids.

14. *Budweiser*
That women has a nice body,
Budweiser face so ugly?


15. *Choose*
I wanted to wear them, but the choose are to tight!Choose:


16. * Sofa King*
I wanted to mow the yard today but i was Sofa King tired!
 

17 * Raisin Bread*
You would never know it to look at eem, but Ray's Inbred!

THINK ABOUT THEM.....TIC:TIC:TIC:  BOOM!!!!   JOKE BOMB, SOME WILL GO OFF LATER IN THE DAY!

JOHN


10 comments:

  1. hahahahhaha omj my brother had told me the first one hahah r u mexican?

    -cris

    p.s. made my day there (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so sad. We don't have nearly enough Spanish accents up here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, but I wanna be one when I grow up.

    I love the Hispanics in our community that come for medical attention at Urgent Care. You should hear/see some of the History and exams I do to get all the vital signs and what they are to be seen for. I can know do almost in Espanlol...but there are still a lot 0f language barriers....I so want to learn Spanish fluently!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeannie,

    Want me to record them and send them to chew?

    LOL

    J

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! John, you should have your own stand-up show! Some of these were so bad that they were good!
    I think I know what you have done to your photo. I'll mail you later.
    I quite like it like this. It is a nice effect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alice,

    Thanks so much. I Look forward to the e-mail.

    I think I'll stick to the Blog, where I can delete the hecklers! LOL--but thanks!!!!!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  7. its ok thanks by the way... and wow thats pretty cool about u.

    -cris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice photo of the tree--and funny definitions. And yes, I'd be proud to have you link to my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: