Monday, March 29, 2010

SLEEPY SUNDAY


I TOOK A NAP SATURDAY. I WENT TO SLEEP ON THE COUCH AT 11:00 PM. YES, THAT IS A NAP AS I'M USUALLY UP TILL 5 OR 6:00 AM.

ANYWAY, I NAPPED, FROM 11;00 PM SAT NIGHT, UNTIL 8:30 PM SUNDAY NIGHT!
ALMOST 21 HOURS OF STRAIGHT SLEEP!!!

WHEN I WOKE UP- THE TREE ABOVE LOOKED LIKE THIS
OK- NOT REALLY BUT LIKE THIS:


AND I STARTED TO 
REFLECT!

AND IT STUCK ME


I HAD WASTED:


!!!!!!!!!!!! TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY BODY SURE NEEDED THE SHUTDOWN. I FEEL BETTER THAN I HAVE IN WEEKS. LISTEN TO YOU BODY..IT WILL USUALLY TELL YOU EGGGGGGGGGGS-ZACTLY WHAT YOU NEED.

ANY ONE FEEL LIKE SCRAMBLED EGGS RIGHT NOW?....FUNNY BUT I WANT SOME. 

WHAT A COMFORT FOOD!
THERE ARE MANY BETTER BUT THIS IS WHAT HIT ME AT THIS TIME OF NIGHT!
FAST & EASY TOO, THEY ARE!


CHOCOLATE COVERED PERHAPS??
OK SO MAYBE NOT.......

 BUT

1.WHAT ARE/ IS, YOUR FAVORITE COMFORT FOOD(S),  and WHEN DO YOU USUALLY NEED IT?

2.WHAT ARE SOME OF THE "CIRCUMSTANCES" THAT CAUSE THAT PARTICULAR CRAVING? 


THIS IS GOING SOMEWHERE!!!!! PROMISE!