Monday, March 29, 2010

SLEEPY SUNDAY


I TOOK A NAP SATURDAY. I WENT TO SLEEP ON THE COUCH AT 11:00 PM. YES, THAT IS A NAP AS I'M USUALLY UP TILL 5 OR 6:00 AM.

ANYWAY, I NAPPED, FROM 11;00 PM SAT NIGHT, UNTIL 8:30 PM SUNDAY NIGHT!
ALMOST 21 HOURS OF STRAIGHT SLEEP!!!

WHEN I WOKE UP- THE TREE ABOVE LOOKED LIKE THIS
OK- NOT REALLY BUT LIKE THIS:


AND I STARTED TO 
REFLECT!

AND IT STUCK ME


I HAD WASTED:


!!!!!!!!!!!! TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY BODY SURE NEEDED THE SHUTDOWN. I FEEL BETTER THAN I HAVE IN WEEKS. LISTEN TO YOU BODY..IT WILL USUALLY TELL YOU EGGGGGGGGGGS-ZACTLY WHAT YOU NEED.

ANY ONE FEEL LIKE SCRAMBLED EGGS RIGHT NOW?....FUNNY BUT I WANT SOME. 

WHAT A COMFORT FOOD!
THERE ARE MANY BETTER BUT THIS IS WHAT HIT ME AT THIS TIME OF NIGHT!
FAST & EASY TOO, THEY ARE!


CHOCOLATE COVERED PERHAPS??
OK SO MAYBE NOT.......

 BUT

1.WHAT ARE/ IS, YOUR FAVORITE COMFORT FOOD(S),  and WHEN DO YOU USUALLY NEED IT?

2.WHAT ARE SOME OF THE "CIRCUMSTANCES" THAT CAUSE THAT PARTICULAR CRAVING? 


THIS IS GOING SOMEWHERE!!!!! PROMISE!

9 comments:

  1. Creamy Mac 'n Cheese is mine. I reach for comfort food if I'm feeling depleted. I should sleep those 12 hrs. like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hummm, I am just wondering what you are up to!
    I guess that it will all become as clear as muddy water eventually!

    BTW, I have something to ask you, so I'll mail you soon.

    Hugs from across the pond!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny - my husband had a 6 hour nap yesterday afternoon, was up for about 2 hours and went back to bed and slept until 8.

    1. I need Campbell's tomato soup when I have a cold

    2. I often crave mixed veggies - like a stir fry or roasted just whenever - like every other day.

    3. About twice a year, I crave a rare steak - I think my blood gets low - otherwise I'm not fond of beef.

    4. I used to crave pizza but not so much now.

    5. I do crave a cold beer after a lot of physical labour

    6. I start to crave protein of any variety when I've neglected it. I'm not overly fond of any protein source

    7. I crave salty, sweet, fatty foods when I pms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unreal- I took 15 minutes and typed out Individual responses to each of you. And the Blogger did it to me again..they Vanished!.I love to BLAME BLOGGER!

    All of the posts prove exactly support where I am heading with this!

    Jeannie- my Blogger go to genius- listed the most common items. Angel- Mac and Cheese is definitely a comfort food.

    Alice--- I didn't get any foods, or specific times you need them???? LOL. Only if you care to share--and Don't you dare include that Fun Guy- I saw a picture of! Some kind of Poultice or something!

    Angel: is there any special time of circumstances when you need this that you can share?

    The body (Temple) will definitely tell you what it needs! There is a condition called Pica- I just remembered it from medicine and maybe I'll post it as part of this experiment and post.- Very interesting critter Pica is!

    Also- you can tell a Vegan in the summer, because they are always leaning towards the Sun!

    Thanks all--lets get some more for the rest of the post!!!!

    Hugs,

    J

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm well my comfort food would either bee sherbert ice cream or chocolate cheesecake. not sure between which one.. and yea it was really fun doing 123. have a great day.

    -cris

    ReplyDelete
  6. cris--you cannot go wrong with EITHER of those!!!

    Awesome and Thanks!!!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  7. My sleep cycle is screwed up, to say the least...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Naps are good... I like the pines in your 3rd pic--reminds me of where I grew up

    ReplyDelete
  9. SAGE--PINES ARE SO INTERWOVEN IN MY MIND--I HONESTLY FEEL WEIRD WHEN I DON'T SEE THEM. THANKS FOR THE COMMENT/COMPLIMENT AND I'M GLAD I JOGGED YOU MEMORY BANKS A LITTLE!

    STOP BY ANYTIME!

    J

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: