Monday, March 15, 2010

LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL

SOME "LITE" PHOTOGRAPHS




I WAS THINKING THIS MORNING WHAT A BLESSING AND RELIEF AFTER THE FINANCIAL SESSION LAST NIGHT, AND REALIZING THAT EVEN THOUGH OUR CIRCUMSTANCES HAD CHANGED DRAMATICALLY , OUR PROVIDER HAD NOT. AND I THOUGHT ABOUT FINALLY SEEING THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL. BUT THIS TIME I HAD SOMETHING ADDED TO IT.

WHEN WE USUALLY THINK OF SEEING THE LIGHT "at the end" OF THE TUNNEL, I ALWAYS PICTURED MYSELF AT THE BEGINNING OF THE TUNNEL, SEEING THE LIGHT WAY DOWN AT THE END, ONLY BECAUSE THE OBSTRUCTIONS OR OBSTACLES HAD BEEN REMOVED!. NOW, I SEE THE LIGHT BECAUSE I HAVE TRAVELED DOWN THE TUNNEL, AND AM CLOSER TO THE LIGHT!

IT IS A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE AND ONE SO SIMPLE I HAD NEVER THOUGHT OF IT THAT WAY BEFORE! SO DON'T RETREAT- JUST KEEP ON WALKING UNTIL YOU ARE STANDING in the light! AT LEAST FOR THAT PERCEIVED CHALLENGE!

JUST A POSITIVE THOUGHT THAT WE ARE, AND CAN GAIN GROUND, WHEN WE SLIGHTLY CHANGE OUR PERSPECTIVE, OR CHANGE OUR POINT OF VIEW!

JOHN