Monday, March 15, 2010

LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL

SOME "LITE" PHOTOGRAPHS




I WAS THINKING THIS MORNING WHAT A BLESSING AND RELIEF AFTER THE FINANCIAL SESSION LAST NIGHT, AND REALIZING THAT EVEN THOUGH OUR CIRCUMSTANCES HAD CHANGED DRAMATICALLY , OUR PROVIDER HAD NOT. AND I THOUGHT ABOUT FINALLY SEEING THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL. BUT THIS TIME I HAD SOMETHING ADDED TO IT.

WHEN WE USUALLY THINK OF SEEING THE LIGHT "at the end" OF THE TUNNEL, I ALWAYS PICTURED MYSELF AT THE BEGINNING OF THE TUNNEL, SEEING THE LIGHT WAY DOWN AT THE END, ONLY BECAUSE THE OBSTRUCTIONS OR OBSTACLES HAD BEEN REMOVED!. NOW, I SEE THE LIGHT BECAUSE I HAVE TRAVELED DOWN THE TUNNEL, AND AM CLOSER TO THE LIGHT!

IT IS A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE AND ONE SO SIMPLE I HAD NEVER THOUGHT OF IT THAT WAY BEFORE! SO DON'T RETREAT- JUST KEEP ON WALKING UNTIL YOU ARE STANDING in the light! AT LEAST FOR THAT PERCEIVED CHALLENGE!

JUST A POSITIVE THOUGHT THAT WE ARE, AND CAN GAIN GROUND, WHEN WE SLIGHTLY CHANGE OUR PERSPECTIVE, OR CHANGE OUR POINT OF VIEW!

JOHN

7 comments:

  1. True - perspective can make a huge difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Perspective is everything, isn't it? Not long ago I wrote "YOU are the light at the end of the tunnel" in a library book. Wonder if anyone's read it and what he/she thought about it.

    PS - I mentioned you in my latest post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mama Zen,

    Thank you very much, and thanks for stopping by. Please visit anytime. Experimenting often brings surprising results doesn't it!

    John

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ily--

    You just wrote that as a Serendipity for someone to find? Did you have anyone or everyone in mind. SEE- mi Amiga- that is the type of Spirit that you are. That can't be taught, instilled or trained into a person/soul. It comes from the very depth of God Himself in you: as a light and beacon to the world. Just like your Blog does. It's like a cool breeze in the high 80's that hits you and not only refreshes you for a moment, but Inspires you to do like wise!

    Keep it up my friend. And by that I simply mean living as God intended my Kindred Spirited Sister to Live and Inspire. Through every medium he has given you! That little writing in that book may be what leads a person NOT to do something very drastic and detrimental that day. God can use that to lead people to the light and away from destruction. How AWESOME!!!!!

    Love always and forever,

    You are one of the Brightest Lights at the End of My Tunnel--which never ends by the way. It is continuous to God Himself. The tunnel is the path to God. I'll blog more about that soon!
    Juan

    I'll read it now! I'm flattered! Tee Hee- little girls laugh.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad I was led here!



    Aloha from Hawaii my new Friend!


    Comfort Spiral

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cloudia,

    You are so welcome here! And Hawaii is about as far West from SC as you can get! What a special visitor. Please come back often!

    I'll drop by and say Hi!
    John

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: