Wednesday, March 24, 2010

IT'S TIME!

I pray you have an awesome week & weekend! NOW LEAVE ME BE!


We are heading to the reunion at Myrtle Beach, SC  tomorrow, so I probably won't post- (unless i can sneak it in on the Lap-top) until Saturday or Sunday!
&

I'LL PROBABLY FALL OFF THE 


SINCE I HAVEN'T HAD BUT PROBABLY 10 DRINKS IN 18 YEARS:
SEE MIGRAINE POSTS--LOL! 

 

HOW COULD WE HAVE FORGOTTEN THIS:

I'LL CLOSE WITH IT TODAY..BUT KEEP THE THEME GOING IF YOU WANT!



AND NOW IT'S TIME TO SAY GOODBYE,
TO ALL OUR FAMILY,
M I - C
SEE YA REAL SOON
KE - Y
WHY- BECAUSE WE LIKE YOU

M. O. U. S EEEEE!!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for your very lovely comment you left for me in the wishstudio, thank YOU very much!!!
    have a wonderful time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carmen,

    You are so welcome! It was from the Heart! Love you and the Blog!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just you behave yourself, and remember that you don't need alcohol to have a good time.
    Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alice,

    I will be a good boy, just this one TIME!!!!!!

    VBH,

    J
    Chat with ya Monday, or sooner if we take the laptop!

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: