Wednesday, March 24, 2010

123 POST FROM ALICE!

OK--ONE LAST POST FROM THE WONDERS OF ALICE!!! HER LINK IS HERE & IN MY SIDEBAR. VISIT FOR A GREAT READ, AND FOLLOW ALONG WITH THE TIME THEME!

FROM ALICE:

IT'S CALLED 123 AND HERE ARE THE RULES:

I pinched this idea from BLEAH BRIANN, and I thought that it was quite clever, so I'm doing it as a post, although the rules may have changed slightly!

Now the post is called “Pages 123”, and the idea is to choose three books, I did it totally randomly, as long as they are novels, it doesn't really matter. Turn to page 123, move down five sentences, then write out the next five sentences. Simple!

Now remember these are novels, not car manuals, text books or comic books.

Remember to leave the name and the author and pass it on to five others on your blog list.

FROM JOHN:

MY FIVE ARE:

#1

LEAVES ARE EDGED WITH CREAMY WHITE. NEEDS SOME SHADE FROM STRONG SUN. SHINY GREEN LEAVES ARE UP TO 8 " LONG (SNICKER- NOT IN BOOK). PANICLE, 2-5 INCHES LONG, HAVE SMALL OLIVE COLORED BLOSSOMS IN EARLY SPRING. BRIGHT RED FRUITS (FEMALE ONLY), LAST UNTIL SPRING.

Didn't know Gardening was so erotic.
Readers Digest: Guide to Illustrated Gardening. Tons of Authors



#2
"YOU CAN'T DO MUCH BETTER THAN CLAIRE", CLAUDE REMARKED.
"YOU KNOW HER"?, TRACEY ASKED. "VERY WELL", CLAUSE SAID, "YOU'RE LUCKY IT'S HER ROTATION, SHE TAKES CARE OF ALL MY KIDS". "FINALLY SOMETHING SEEMS TO BE GOING RIGHT". KIM SAID.

TOXIN BY,  ROBIN COOK 

#3
GOD'S WORD WANTS YOU TO KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT IF YOU DECIDE TO GO ALL THE WAY WITH HIM. YOU CAN EXPECT ANY OR ALL OF 3 REACTIONS. 
1. YOU WILL BE REJECTED.
2. YOU WILL BE CAST OUT.
3. YOU WILL BE STONED

HUNGRY FOR MORE OF JESUS  BY,  DAVID WILKERSON (THE CROSS & THE SWITCHBLADE)



I PASS THESE TO: VORACIOUS READERS ALL:

1. ILY, MY LIL READING FREN http://littleredhare.blogspot.com/
2. CLOUDIA  http://comfortspiral.blogspot.com/
3. JEANIE http://mytwocents2.blogspot.com/
4. CARMEN http://inthewishstudio.blogspot.com/
5. KACEY http://cookiesoven.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Hummmm, I didn't think that "Readers Digest" could be classed as a book! LOL!!! But whatever rocks your boat.
    I hope that you are talking about plants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alice,

    Yes my dear-it is a Gardening Book! LOL. It's getting into the 70's here and time for me to start planting!!! I just couldn't believe that 5 sentences on plants could sound so risque!! :-)

    As far as the Alcohol- It's very doubtful a drop will pass these lips. I had to stop due to Migraines, and even though it doesn't bother me anymore- I'd just as soon stay in control!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm...and the point of this exercise is? what?

    I guess I'll do it but I don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeannie,

    I think it's just to recommend and see what books are being read now- kinda getting to know others, in a way...and also just the potential humor of the lines. Mainly--just a good book club!

    J

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: