Tuesday, October 6, 2009

KNOW YOUR SHROOMS!


I TRIED TO MAKE THE MUSHROOM DISH ON SCARLET'S SITE WITH THESE!
I WOKE UP IN TEXAS WITH A MIDGET AND A YAK!

I HAVE SOME REALLY COOL THINGS I'M WORKING ON- INCLUDING MY FOUR WORDS!
YOU REMEMBER THAT MEME DON'T YOU? THE ONE FROM A FEW MONTHS BACK-LOL!


FOR NOW I JUST WANT TO LEAVE A LITTLE THOUGHT FOR US, AS I STRUGGLE WITH THIS BLOOD PRESSURE PROBLEM, AND CURRENT WORK SITUATION.
POSSIBLE DISABILITY!

HELPING ME FACE THIS TRIAL AND TEST BY FIRE I HAVE RELIED HEAVILY ON MY FAITH, AS I ALWAYS "TRY" TO DO. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE PRAYED SO DILIGENTLY AND I'D LIKE TO LEAVE A LITTLE STATEMENT FOR ALL OF US TO THINK ABOUT NO MATTER OUR RELIGIOUS AFFILIATION OR BELIEF.


DON'T JUST LEARN ABOUT THE BOOK OF THE LORD:
BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY


LEARN ABOUT THE LORD OF THE BOOK! 

IN REAL ESTATE THE SAYING IS WHAT?
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION

IN MATTERS OF FAITH I THINK IT SHOULD BE:

RELATION, RELATION RELATION!

A PERSONAL AND GROWING RELATIONSHIP, CULTURED AND MAINTAINED LIKE ANY FRIENDSHIP, HAS HELD ME IN GOOD STEAD DURING THESE VERY TYING TIMES.  

IF YOU ARE FACING ADVERSITY OR TRYING TIMES: WHY NOT 

TRY IT? 

IT WORKS FOR ME, AND ESPECIALLY WORKS, BECAUSE I HAVE FRIENDS LIKE YOU!

THANKS FRIENDS,

JOHN