Tuesday, October 27, 2009

GET READY FOR NEW BLOG

HI ALL,

I RETURN TO MY DR. TOMORROW TO FIND OUT WHEN, AND IF, I CAN RETURN TO WORK, AND IF SO, WHAT MY RESTRICTIONS ARE! I''M GETTING READY TO PUT UP THE NEW BLOG, FOR A DAILY BIBLE-STUDY/SPIRITUAL GROWTH PAGE.

A PLACE THAT WE CAN GO TO FOR POSITIVE DAILY INSPIRATION, DEVELOPMENT AND HOPEFULLY, GROWTH! IT WILL BE VERY INFORMAL, NEVER PUSHY, AND WITH NO AGENDA. JUST AN AREA WHERE CAN GO, POST NEEDS, CARES, CONCERNS,  OR PRAYER REQUESTS FOR THOSE WHO DESIRE THEM, WITHOUT FEAR OF BEING JUDGED OR PUT DOWN.

I BELIEVE WE ALL NEED A PLACE TO GO, TO AIR OUT OUR CONFLICTS, DISCUSS POSSIBLE CONFLICT RESOLUTION, AND JUST "AIR OUT" THE FRUSTRATIONS OF DAILY LIVING, THAT BUILD UP!

WE DON'T ALWAYS NEED, OR WANT SOMEONE TO FIX IT FOR US, OR GIVE US,  CANNED SCRIPTURAL ANSWERS. WE MENFOLK ARE BAD ABOUT ALWAYS WANTING TO "FIX" SOMETHING IMMEDIATELY, WHEN OUR BETTER HALVES JUST WANT TO SOUND IT OFF SOMEONE!


WE JUST NEED A PLACE FOR SOMEONE TO REALLY LISTEN!
MOST OF US ARE SMART ENOUGH TO FIGURE OUT WHAT WE NEED, SOMETIMES WE JUST NEED A PAIR OF EARS, SOMEONE TO REALLY HEAR US!

IF THIS INTERESTS YOU- DROP ON BY AS NEEDED.  I'LL SEE WHAT NAMES ARE AVAILABLE, BUT ONE IS: THE OASIS, ANOTHER IS THE LISTENING POST!


ANY OTHERS WILL GLADLY BE ENTERTAINED. THIS WILL BE A WORK IN PROGRESS AND ANY AND ALL CONTRIBUTIONS WILL BE GLADLY ACCEPTED!


JOIN US SOON,


JOHN






 

6 comments:

  1. Good luck at the doc's tomorrow. Wear your finest undies and pray for good news...I will, too (pray for good news that is...I ALWAYS wear my finest undies!!) ;)

    Bring it on, Chico! I'm ready for your new blog when you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - praying for the best for you tomorrow - and praying that you can accept that best.

    I'll be looking for the new blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you Two- my fovoritist peeps!

    Thanks for the prayers- sans clean underwear, I'm ready for whatever--- butt I'll stink of something!
    Good call on my accepting the best Jeannie- a very important part of the process!

    See ya soon!

    Much Love,

    J

    ReplyDelete
  4. and am I chopped liver? Kidding... Hope all goes well at the docs, I'll give extra mention in my nightly conversation for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see how the new blog works out! It sounds peaceful...and I need peaceful right now.

    Let us know what the dr. says.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweeti--Chopped liver- may it never be!

    Pate, my frind- Pate!!! LOL

    tshsmom- Will do- cough, cough,

    J

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: