Monday, September 7, 2009

RGHT CLICK-SPELL CHECK PROBLEMS






PSST! DOWN HERE!













LOWER!!!!!












YES, IN HERE!
HI THERE! HELP!
"This guy is much more challenged than you can imagine! Type your answers very slowly, as he can't read very fast at all!"
Thanks! Evil-The Weevil
Did you ever notice that EVIL spelled backwards is "LIVE?"














It seems that I have reset my right click from spell check in certain apps, and created a monster. Now when I right click say on a word to spell check, it pastes, the last thing I have written. I need to clear that, and clear the clipboard etc. I don't know if it's in Firefox, Word, or just what application default is doing this. I just want my right click spell check back, as well as my copy and paste back. Somehow I have screwed up the default on all that, and I can usually troubleshoot it very quickly. but this seems to be quirky thing I can't fix.

How do I reset it- clear the clipboard and get copy and paste back to normal in ALL apps and programs?

Thanks,

Computer challenged,

John

PS: THANK YOU FOR ALL THE PRAYERS. MY HEALTH IS SOOOOO MUCH BETTER!
GOING BACK TO WORK THURSDAY AND TRY 8 HOURS.

5 comments:

  1. Hope all goes well at work.

    I am computer-dumb too so I haven't a clue...I know there is a place somewhere where you can set that stuff but don't recall where it is. Look for the mouse controls?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got a new computer and after it was all set up, spell check will tell me when it's wrong, but won't suggest correct spelling like it used to! I feel like I'm on a freakin' game show- "Guess My Spelling?"...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buffalo & Jeannie-

    You guys are about as Good as Dell support LOL!!!!! At least I can understand you! Have a great week!

    J

    Thanks Pat- are there any w's?????

    Yes Buffalodick- there are 9 w's!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. John you can go to Ask Leo and find answers...http://ask-leo.com/?awt_l=67OjF&awt_m=1fkpMfbaBZdfbL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweeti--- Thanks gal! I found some answers there!

    J

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: