Thursday, September 3, 2009

HOLTER-ON HOLTER OFF- AT LEAST IT WASN'T A HATER!

HOLTER OFF- HOLTER ON- LEAST IT WASN'T A HALTER!!!

THIS PINE NEEDLE APPEARS TO BE SUSPENDED IN MID-AIR. IT WAS CAUGHT BY THE THINNEST OF SPIDER WEBS AND WES JUST HANGING THERE!
"CHIT HAPPENS"


I just had to wear a 24 hour heart monitor. A very mild inconvenience. I Remember coming up through medicine in the late 70's- I started in medicine in 1973 as an "ORDERLY". Back then we wore all white, we did all the CRAP jobs- literally! It is humbling to deal with human waste, and it is more humbling to deal with it whilst it is still coming out of the tap! People lose their dignity fast and socio-economic barriers, where you live, skin color and all BREAKS DOWN. Because of the one common denominator. Having someone helping you with, or messing with, your feces is humbling. I am seeing medicine from a patients perspective and it is VERY GOOD that I am!

Because, bottom line the bumper stinker is wrong- (do you like that like that innuendo-(bumper stinker..don't read too fast people, details dammit!!!!! I just wrote on that! Pay attention! AN INNUENEDO by the way is a Spanish suppository). Folks, I'm telling ya, you are reading greatness, I will just remain an undiscovered "talent, or whatever" in the annals of life- Anal's of life- see how this flows-LOL! You can't make this stuff up...it just comes out naturally. Too bad their is not a stage for it, nor does it pay!

I'll quit whining now and we'll do positive posts from now on!

J