Saturday, September 26, 2009

DRAGONFLY EARNS RELEASE- KICKS SPIDERS BUTT!!


From TuesBirthdaySNAKE

THIS IS THE ORIGINAL QUICK VIDEO I CAPTURED WHEN THE DRAGONFLY KICKED THE SPIDERS BUTT IN IT'S OWN WEB AND EARNED HIS FREEDOM. THIS IS FOR BD AS I KNOW HOW MUCH HE LOVES ARAC , ARAB, ACNOP- SPIDERS!



From TuesBirthdaySNAKE

HE MAY HAVE SOME WEB REMNANTS BUT HE MADE A FULL RECOVERY. FROM PREVIOUS POST!

COMING UP....GETTING IN SHAPE: A SPIRITUAL & PHYSICAL RECIPE FOR A HEALTHIER YOU! DON'T LET THE SPIRITUAL SCARE YOU..WHILE IT IS BIBLICAL, IT CAN BE APPLIED BY ALL! THIS IS PART OF MY RECOVERY EFFORT AS I'M GETTING READY TO TRY AND RETURN TO WORK AFTER AN EXTENDED LEAVE FOR HEART AND BP PROBLEMS. TIRED OF COMPLAINING- TIME FOR SOME ACTION. THIS WILL CURE ME, OR KILL ME.

HOPEFULLY THE LATTER AS MY WIFE IS GETTING ON MY LAST NERVE- DANG I WANT TO RETURN TO WORK!

JUST KIDDING, I COULD GET USED TO STAYING HOME:



ALONE. (NOT)!!

J