Tuesday, September 29, 2009

ANAGRAMS



STAY TUNED, I'M WORKING ON MY 5 WORDS SCARLET GAVE ME!!!! I'M JUST TAKING MY TIME WITH THEM.


This has got to be one of the cleverest
E-mails I've received in awhile.
Someone out there
is deadly at Scrabble.









 CAROLINA CLOUDS!











DORMITORY:
When you rearrange the letters:
DIRTY ROOM


PRESBYTERIAN:
When you rearrange the letters:
BEST IN PRAYER


ASTRONOMER:
When you rearrange the letters:
MOON STARER


DESPERATION: When you rearrange the letters:
A ROPE ENDS IT


THE EYES: When you rearrange the letters:
THEY SEE


GEORGE BUSH: When you rearrange the letters:
HE BUGS GORE


THE MORSE CODE :When you rearrange the letters:
HERE COME DOTS


SLOT MACHINES: When you rearrange the letters:
CASH LOST IN ME


ANIMOSITY: When you rearrange the letters:
IS NO AMITY


ELECTION RESULTS: When you rearrange the letters:
LIES - LET'S RECOUNT


SNOOZE ALARMS:When you rearrange the letters:
ALAS! NO MORE Z 'S


A DECIMAL POINT:When you rearrange the letters:
I'M A DOT IN PLACE


THE EARTHQUAKES: When you rearrange the letters:
THAT QUEER SHAKE


ELEVEN PLUS TWO: When you rearrange the letters:
TWELVE PLUS ONE



AND FOR THE GRAND FINALE:

MOTHER-IN-LAW: When you rearrange the letters:
WOMAN HITLER

Yep! Someone with waaaaaaaaaaay
too much time on their hands! (Probably a son-in-law)

8 comments:

  1. Very clever - but while sons in law generally aren't in love with their MIL, when things are really bad it's the daughters in law who really suffer. Or make life hell for the MIL. Women are the heart of the home after all and wield the emotional power.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alas, no more z's...that's me tonight (sleepless in Miami!). Too much cafe con leche y lengua de gato, my friend!

    Nice clouds! Maybe I should count obejas, not to be confused with abejas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scarlet- I'm kinda wired too. Have terrible head and chest cold/ both the wife and I. Don't think it's the Flu, Temps not high enough, but we'll keep an eye on it.

    obejas/abejas? ewes/sheep or bees?

    Come on Honey! You kin ewe it!
    I'm working on my words...they are hard, this is an excellent meme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn! That was good stuff! Another light in a very dark universe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carolina Clouds is driving me MAD!!!
    I've even used the anagram solver on my computer, but it came up with nothing at all!
    I'm not too well either, maybe it's sWINE 'FLU! LOL!!!
    Get well soon! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alice,

    You're not crazy, I am- I put up the wrong word! LOL, It definitely must be the Swine Flu.

    Or is it Swine Flew? Like, When Pigs Fly?

    See...... it's the fever!

    Have a Blessed one!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  7. what's your words ?
    I am confused, did I miss them?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carmen,

    My words Carolina Clouds don't spell out anything...I put down the caption wrong! I'm a little weird sometimes LOL!
    Hope you didn't get a headache trying to figure them out!

    My Bad!

    J

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: