AS I SIT HERE ABOUT TO SLEEP,
I PRAY FOR A JUICY BUG TO EAT!
AND IF I SHOULD DIE BEFORE I WAKE,
PLEASE DON'T LET ME BECOME FOOD FOR THE WATER SNAKE.
Here are more Praying Mantises' & various pics- that I found within the same 20 foot area where I shot pics of Gran-dad Mantis, they other day. This is one rich little Eco-system and I hope you find the variations and coloration's of God's creations as unique and cool as I do. I love having had this time to really slow down and walk with "Woods eyes" as we discussed earlier. It's like seeing a nude through Scarlett's eyes, or the Political stage through Hammer's, and always wondering - what does he really think!!!! Or Jeannie's' sharp (concise); to the point spot on observations about life, to Sweetie's, soft and gentle heartfelt words, or Sea Spray's fascination with all things Bajingo!!!
I'm fascinated too Sea- wink wink nudge nudge say no more- there's ALWAYS room form Monty Python! I love you my Eclectic group of Cyber-Friends. Sadly in a day when we have lost en-face communication, this is is the best we have. And as for this particular medium- Blogging (or is that a large), yes I'm allowed to ramble....there is no box!!!!!! I would never had ever met you or exchanged ideas with you. Or parlayed a vocal thrust and parry about anything. So we are the richer for it. Let's just don't forget those that are in arm's reach to HUG and Squeeze at least 5 times really hard each day, to say I love you, or Thanks for being my friend, or you can trust me, etc. Thanks for giving me an outlet to put down these random thoughts. They may seem random to you, but when I look back-sometimes as soon as two years from now, but especially 5 or 10; they will be crystal clear, and this chapter past will have purpose and meaning so clear I'll wonder how I ever missed it in the first place. All things come in due time....and we have eternity.
* I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.
* There are two kinds of pedestrians: the quick and the dead.
* Life is sexually transmitted.
* Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
* The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.
* Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.
* Have you noticed since everyone has a camcorder these days no one talks about seeing UFOs like they used to?
* Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.
* All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.
* In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.
* How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
* Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, 'I think I'll squeeze these dangly things and drink whatever comes out?'
* If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
* Do illiterate people get the full effect of ?
* Does pushing the elevator button more than once make It arrive faster?
* Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
* Do you ever wonder why you gave me your email address?
* How hungry was the first person to eat a raw oyster? To wade out in knee deep water amongst razor sharp barnacles, break a hunk off with a rock, carry it to shoe and then figure out how to get it open. And upon seeing the Sea Vagina, (that's what they look like- I didn't design them!!) decide to eat it without Tobasco sauce?? I 'd say- HUNGREY!