Monday, August 10, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN!


This is one of a pair of New Hawks that have just moved in this Spring!!! It's the first pic and the first time He has even been within any type of range, so I can't even believe it showed up in the pic. I'll get some good ones now that I know where they are nesting.

If he got my lil' frien, He's in trouble!






OMG!

JOHN IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY. CONGRATULATIONS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

YEPPERS, MADE IT THE OLD SPEED LIMIT! 55----BORN IN 54.


Hey, that reminds me. This time when there was a "GAS SHORTAGE", why didn't they lower the Speed Limits back to 55 mph again? Huh? WHY? Was it because it would cost millions to change all the 60, 65 and 70 mph signs back to 55????? Hell mo.

What do you think they did with all the other 55 mph signs left over from the last Gas debacle.

Oh, I know----they cut them in 1/2 and shipped them to Baseball parks all over the country, so whenever a team scored 5 runs they could hang that bad boy on the score board!

There is no gas shortage, there never has been a gas shortage and there never ever will be a gas shortage. It's a scam in case you haven't noticed. That's why Jesus walked everywhere he went.
He has a small Carbon footprint. That's why He could walk on water. He was mostly Hydrogen.

Maybe that's what it means "In the fullness of Christ", Being Filled with His Holy Spirit", and "Becoming less so He can become more"?

Nah. That ain't it.

Anyway, Going to my regular Doc today for my 6 months check and see the Cardiologist Thursday when I'm supposed to go back to work.

Well- I am actually going back to work--cuz basically I like to eat! I'll work on the hours/job/life thing as we go.

Oh, and I sent in my Resume for that teaching position at the Medical Office Assistants School (Remington College). It's small and just starting and is out of Fla. They are working on getting several Associate Degree programs started here too, so if I'm faculty , by then I may be able to move on up and continue taking courses while teaching.

One thing I know for sure. "My God shall supply all my needs according to His riches and glory in Christ Jesus". Always has, always will. It's tight sometimes, but you can't stay tied up at the dock all your life. If you don't venture out, God will allow a storm to come and toss you like a salad with twenty five day old mayonnaise and Tequilla dressing!

Love to my Loyal subjects, yes you may kiss my Ring!

J

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday my liege!

    So you are about as excited about axe murderer as I am! It's so much better than any of the Austin Powers movies although they were a lot of fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeannie,

    Yeah But, "So I married....., was an instant Classic. I have to watch it again and pay really close attention now! A lot of people told me that "I didn't get it". I just put my little finger to the corner of my mouth and say..........with Dr Evil's voice- "Riiiiiiiight."

    J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you saying that they said that you didn't get it or that they didn't get it?

    All the details are important. Love movies like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a great find for panda fanatic!
    my roomate won't put it down!!!
    hkpanda.freetzi.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeanie,

    They said that "They , didn't get it. I was telling them how much I liked it and just got a lot of blank stares and, "I didn't get it", or "It was OK's" Etc.

    J


    Flores,

    Welcome by!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  6. Felicitaciones a mi amigo...el joven Juan, who's a mere 55!

    You're still in diapers, Chico! :)

    I hope you get that job outside of Florida...which will bring you closer to Miami. I'll say a prayer for you!

    PS - Go easy on the Tequilla dressing, my little frrren! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Belated Birthday my friend. I thank you for the encouragement you leave on my blog and the great words of inspiration that I read on yours. May you have many, many more.
    Because the lord knows we need some inspiration these days and some of us are just elected.
    I hope your feeling better everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweeti,

    Thanks so much. I always feel better when I know my prayer partners are working with me. Any time you need prayer all you have to do is e-mail or post OK?

    We're Bro & Sis- Family, Kids of the King- so we have to have each others back!!!

    In HIS Service,

    J

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: