Wednesday, August 12, 2009

GOIN G TO THE DENTIST






We think His name was Danny.

Yep, This is the same bike that was posted a year or so ago, completely out of the water. Good bit of rain this spring. It's about 2' deep where the bike is now.






I'D RATHER HAVE A TOOTH PULLED THAN GO TO THE DENTIST. WAIT...... NEVER MIND.

I always think of the Bill Cosby episode when I think of Dentists.

Heba came a homcba slrring evry worda and you could barely understand him. When he drank the water ran out of his mouth, and all he could think of was getting the Toy at the end of the visit. He even conned the Dentist into giving him two I think. Wekk,
wishsabe mea luc, an ida hope to get someaba gas!

Wait, I already have that. And I'm not laughing! My Dentist and I went to college together and even worked at the same Trauma center for a while during school. He was an EKG tech. Now he's a Dentist, and I, am what I am.

Oh, try this for pain control. Grab his testicles firmly in one hand, right before he numbs you up, and say- "You hurt me, I hurt you back!" Try it- it works.

Now ladies, I'm not suggesting this just for a cleaning!


J

Popeye!

J