Sunday, July 26, 2009

ERNEST & JULIO-


I'VE HAD MAYBE 5 DRINKS IN THE LAST 18-20 YEARS! HEEEEEERE WE GO!



NOW WHEN YOU THINK OF HIGH CHOLESTEROL, JUST DROP THE COLESTER HOLES PART, AND JUST THINK HIGH! THIS IS MY FAVORITE NEW "statin", DRUG, AND IT PRODUCES NO MUSCLE PAIN, NOR ANY FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS WHATSOEVER, AND I LITERALLY FEEL MY CHOLESTEROL DROPPING........

WRONG!!!! ZAT WUZMY NEW "statin" BOTTTLE, (AVAILABLE W/O A RX) DROPPING! HECK, IT'S EASIER TO MOP UP, THAN PICK UP THUSANDS OF LITTLE PILLS, LOL! PLUS THE DOG AND CATS NOW LOVE ME. I CARE ABOUT THEIR HEART HEALTH AS WELL.

AORTA SEE IF THERE IS A "statin", FOR THEM! THEIR SO VEIN, THEY PROBABLY ARTERY HAVE ONE. BYE-bye, THIS NEW "statin" IS ALSO ONE HELL OF A DIUERETIC, PLUS IT MAKES YOU PEE A LOT!!!

"whooooooo whooooooo........... put on Dark Side of the Moon, Daddy is doing Medical chit! And GIT outa my chair Gato. MONEY.....it's a trip\\ first class traveling section don't give me no Bul..........