Saturday, June 13, 2009

LEFT, RIGHT or SMACK DAB IN THE MIDDLE?


AMERICAS' FIRST LADY
I HAPPEN TO THINK SHE IS A CLASSY, WELL EDUCATED LADY, ALL POLITICAL ASPERSIONS ASIDE.




Remember the previous post when I said two things that must not be discussed on a Blog?

Politics and Religion?

WELL: HERE IS SOME OF BOTH:

I would like to find exactly the quote that Congressman Forbes is referring to, and referencing President Obama making, but I do know from watching some of the speeches during his trip he straddled the fence Big Time.
I still believe in the past adage:

YOU DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH TERRORISTS!
THANK YOU TROOPS & GOD BLESS AMERICA, AMERICA: BLESS GOD!

I'm not sayin'......I'm just sayin........... Draw your own conclusions, but at least ponder the implications. Here is a 4-5 min clip of a response to what President Obama talked about on his trip.


This was forwarded to me in an E-mail, the words below are not mine and I am respecting the persons privacy as I did not request permission to post (their name). Content is open game.

Need to watch this 5 minutes clip!!

Subject: Obama Corrected by Congressman (A YouTube that should be seen by everyone)
I found this very interesting. amazing what does not make the news nowadays.

Let's all pass this "You tube around".......

This one is a "keeper" and needs to be sent around the world! I like this man. And I for one, am of the same belief as he, and how he so eloquently expressed it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpQOCvthw-o







1 comment:

  1. I hust want to thank you for your visit and your lovely comment, John...I so appreciate Scarlet telling her readers about this post of mine.

    As to polotics? I have nothing to say at this time. (lol)

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: