This is where one of our 9 outside Cats sleeps all the time. On a small scale it reminds me of the Big Cats of Africa. You can truly see the Leopard, Jaguar type traits on a smaller scale in the domestic cat. When all 9 are playing/hunting out front, it looks just like Nat/Geo--(hey I had to use it in a sentence and be cool like them--can you believe they are using Nat/Geo?) What, are we getting so damn lazy as a Nation now we can't even have TV programs without shortcuts-LOL. I mean, Laughing Out Loud. OK- I guess it's worth it. Anyway- I'm back.......
The good news is I dropped Algebra and am only taking one class. It was just too much with work right now. The bad news is I will be able to post more things like this!
6 Truths of Life
1. You cannot touch all your teeth with your tongue.
2. All idiots, after reading the first truth, will try it.
3. And discover that the first truth is a lie.
4. You're smiling now because you're an idiot.
5. You soon will forward this to another idiot.
6. There's still a stupid smile on your face.
I apologize about this .
I'm an idiot and I needed company ...