Monday, June 23, 2008

DAMN I AM TIRED AND MY BACK HURTS!

double click to enlarge






HA HA!! GOTCHA! OHHHHH I WISH I COULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE. "THIS" IS VICTORIA'S' SECRET!!!!!!!! AHHHH, I CRACK MYSELF UP.

4:15 am. Early, or late depending. We saw 136 patients at Urgent Scare today. 5 Transfers out to main Hospitals, one Pulmonary emboli, 1 MI, and 3 Chest pain admits. And those were just a few of the sick ones. My butt is whipped. Mentally and physically. I made some good decisions, I made some people who were feeling terrible laugh out loud. They felt better, if only for a minute. Healing is awesome.

My upper back is burning so badly I can't believe I'm still at this keyboard typing. I'm just so wound up. This means I'll have wasted most of tomorrow which is my day off. I'll get to sleep around 5:30 or 6:00, just as the sun comes up ,and sleep until 1 or 2 o'clock. I'll wake up with intense pain in my right shoulder from an old football injury, pain in my right knee form standing 4 hours in one spot taking BP's, Temps, and listening to stories of wrecks, spills, falls, total Bullshit, and more. Damn, Pink Floyd and Bob Seegar sound good! I have a mix play list blasting and the music is really helping. What great medicine.

Please understand I'm not complaining about all of this. This is life and life is good. These are just the aches and pains of a life well lived, and one well worth living. I'm making progress in school. I make a difference in people's lives. Mostly for the positive. I have a wife who loves me, and I love her back. I Love her front too! God is good.

Wonder where we will all end up? I hope there is a big Bloggers' meeting in one corner of heaven, so we can all meet in Spirit, with perfect non-hurting Glorified bodies. Unfettered by time and space, free to travel anywhere at the blink of an eye. Sorry- old POT flashback! Ok, I'm back now. Back is still hurting, it quit for a minute while I was writing, but now it is pushing it's way back to front and center again. So, I guess I'll say goodnight, get my bony Butt up, and go take an 800 mgm Motrin, eat some Oreo's and Milk; did I ever mention I had Bypass surgery-LOL and go to bed, or not!

It will feel so good when it stops hurting. Then I'll wake up and stretch, creak, pop, snap, ( sound like a bowl of cereal don't I?), and after about 30 minutes I'll feel FANTASTIC! I really will. For all the little aches and pains, after a life of Football, Sports, jumping off roofs, etc, my body is doing remarkably well at 54. I know it doesn't sound like it, but it really is. I'm working 3, 14-16 hr shifts and putting in 2 hours every night in my online classes, so I think that's OK for an old fart!

I have a lot to be thankful for- and if you are reading this- You are part of it.

So, I'd just like to say - THANKS! Thanks for caring enough to stop by this little corner of the universe when you could be anywhere else you choose! Really, Thanks!

Love to all,

John
ps: 100.00 BUCKS SAYS HAMMER SCROLLED BACK UP TO THE PIC!!!! LOL!
ANOTHER 100.00 SAYS SCARLET IS SKETCHING IT! DANG, I DO CRACK MYSELF UP.
I NEED SOME OREO'S!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, yeah...I'm working on her "little secrets" as we speak. ;) LOL

    Just yesterday I was telling my hubby I prefer to sketch the female body with all the curves than the perfect male model (like Daniel) because of all that muscle definition. He's extremely challenging to draw..BUTT after seeing this little beauty up above, GIVE ME DANIEL!!

    Sounds like you have a fulfilling job, Juan, even if you do snap, crackle and pop in the morning. Don't we all? ;) You've done good. I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet that job takes a hell of a lot of energy. I'm picturing a one legged man at an ass kicking contest ;D

    As for that last picture,What a coincidence! I have it as my windows desktop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scarlet,

    This is Juan you are talking to- don't give me that BS about female curves, when you have a "rock hard" (body) like Daniel, to draw! LOL. But, I'm sure the styles vary greatly! I knew I could count on you two to read this by the way!
    Thanks Sis!
    You promised me some pics of the female model--where are they? LOL.

    Pervicito Juan



    Hammer, Hammer, Hammer, my man! Desktop Wallpaper- LMAO!
    It is an awesome job Buddy. I would ALMOST do it for free. It's something I do naturally and feel good about giving back a little to the community.
    I do feel like the proverbial one legged man, and believe me there are no shortage of asses coming in to kick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That woman - well...what can I say? She has more popping out than some women have on their boney chests! I'm quite thankful I'm not quite so well endowed.

    It must be wonderful to have a fulfilling job even if your body lets you know you aren't the young buck you used to be. I've got a few aches of my own - wish I could say they were sports injuries but I think some of it is because of the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeannie

    I have just come up with an axiom I think we can relate to. "AGE & GRAVITY SUCK!" Especially Gravity, as that is what causes the sagging in the picture, as well as the sudden stops I experienced in my falls. Also, I completely agree about the computer and can't wait until we can Star Trek 'em, and just talk into the suckers. I know that's lazy, but at least we will not be in pain and can take those beautiful walks like you documented in your last post! Man that was cool.

    J

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that's nasty. John, what am I going to do with you. I had to laugh when I read your caption under it. You would have loved the expression on my face!

    Hope your feeling better. I've had a rough muscle spasm in my neck for 4 days. Those things are brutal. Get well.

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: