Thursday, May 1, 2008

CLASSES UPDATE / NEW DRUG- LIAGRA

YES!!!!! DOUBLE CLICK SO IT GETS BIGGER- NO Not there Hammer! The PICTURE!!!


I'M ALMOST AT THE END OF A 9 WEEK BLOCK FOR MY FIRST TWO CLASSES. COMMUNICATIONS 140, GRAMMAR,STYLE,PRESENTATION,POWER POINT,WORD,SENTENCE STRUCTURE,WRITING TO AN AUDIENCE, BUSINESS VERSE ACADEMIC FORMAT- HOW TO TUN YOUR DANG CAPS LOCK OFF! And Gen 105 which is an introduction to on-line learning and teaches about Plagiarism all the tools on the site, time management (oxymoron), but some really good and useful stuff . Both classes have been more than I expected having never taken any real business courses as far as formal communication etc. This week is reading and retention and tricks of the trade on that.

I already have my next two classes posted. This 9 week block ends May 19Th and then we have a break. From 11:59 on the 19Th to 12:00 am on the 20Th. Yep classes start the next day. Not sure what I'll do. Probably BLINK. I doubt you can tell what I've done but I've so engrossed you in this perfect piece of writing what with all my skills and all, (mostly the correct placement of commas'), you probably missed the Video and the Power Point that was embedded. Oh well- you're loss- pay closer attention next time.

Seriously, I really feel I've gotten my monies worth and I can see how this is preparing me for Management; with proposals, memos', correct formats etc. I've never had that on the clinical side. "Excuse me sir while I slip this one inch round rubber tube up your penis to relieve your bladder. Sincerely, John McElveen." "Oh my---a Dangling participle...my bad, just a wee wee!"

Will update with some new pics, old jokes, political satire and more nonsense soon, so stay tuned.

Who knows, You may just get a Power Point presentation!

J

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're learning a lot.

    The garden hose up the pee hole.. I could do without ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh John! You are so-o-o HILARIOUS!!

    gLAD EVERYTHING IS GOING SO WELL FOR YOU. :)

    ok I am tired and not going back to fix that. :)

    May borrow the Liagra sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: