Friday, May 9, 2008

"B" EATITUES are POSITIVE

OK..Tired....working hard, fed up with ere...elections. Time to get back to normal, cleaner, sillier posts. Have gone through rebellious stage and rants for the moment. I reserve the right (or left) to return as I see fit. I'm going to experiment with my new found academic skills on you the reader. This won't affect but a few but that's cool. You are faithful and I love you!

Thank you for you continued dropbyedness. I am going to return to a general diary type blog with all the usual craziness and mishmash of whatever the heck I want to write albeit with hopefully a POSITIVE spin. Unless of course something pisses me off. So tell tell your friends and enemies to drop back in.

Tech question. I recently resized my desktop to (something els) 1024 x 768 or something. Is it readable or do I need a new template, colors fonts, anything????
Just want some honest feedback.

Thanks to everyone who has ever stopped by, and if you are lurking....very cool, just say Hi once in a while so I know people are stopping by.

J

4 comments:

  1. Looks good. Pretty skinny on my screen but if it works...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Hammer - skinny but entirely legible.

    I can't wait until your elections are over. It feels like the year of college where everyone was talking about The Young and the Restless and I wasn't a viewer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try to keep track of you. Missing you, is missing out on a laugh of some sort. We can't have that.

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: