Sunday, February 3, 2008

NAME THAT TUNE!


NAME THAT TUNE!








C'MON THINK- 5 SECONDS

OK

SCROLL DOWN

YOU'RE GOING TO KICK YOURSELF!!!!




MOON RIVER!!!!!!!




HAPPY SUPER BOWL SUNDAY EVERYONE! MAY YOUR NACHO'S BE YOURS. WELL IT SAY'S THEY'RE NOTCH YO'S!

I hope everyone has an awesome week and enjoys this lazy Sunday afternoon. Hopefully the commercials will live up to their build up this year and we'll get a chuckle.

Blessings to all,

John


warning- potentially offensive material:


So I was on my way to work this morning..and

Some DICK in a Pickup Truck pulls right out in front of me....
























Hey- I just post em'- I don't make these things up.....much! Ok- this is the raunchy dirty post of the month. All clean and family friendly from here on out. Butt- I couldn't resist these two!