Sunday, January 13, 2008

MEET THE PRESS- HILLARY CLINTON

I live just outside of Columbia Sc (about 11 miles- so we are still in the Cola proper but a different tax base and schools. We had the honor of having Mr. Tim Russert do Meet the Press from our local TV studio- NBC's WIS-TV Channel 10. QUITE an HONOR!!!!!!!!

The guest this Sunday- Congresswoman and Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

I'm heading to the Urgent Care where I work for some IV fluids, some Phenergan or Zophran- (anti-Puking agents) and some Morphine to put me on the same plain as Democrats so I's can understand them.

If you are a Democrat I'm sorry- for you! You have been deluded and Dilaudid. The second choice is the best!!!!! In my Grandpa's day the GOP was all die hard Democrat and that was the party to be for. Whence came the swing? I know through past experiences that we have had slim pickens in past Presidential Elections- Hell Gerald Ford got in by default and played golf!

Uh- Gerald Ford- Hmmmmmmmm- I don't know what model Ford that is. Probably like the Pinto. Rear end it and it will blow up. Anyway I digress as we all seem to do when it comes to politics and religion.......

Vote your Heart but keep your hand on your arse! (Wallet or Purse) Either way the taxes and
giveaways are coming-----truer words were never spoken than

PORK: THE NEW WHITE CURRENCY- LET'S GIVE IT AND FREE MEDICAL AWAY TO PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIVE HERE LEGALLY!

OK-OK- that wasn't the commercial but you get my drift. i only hope and pray we survive this election as we have others over the years and the resil..reseil-- ability to bounce back & adapt of Americans continues to hold true! We are a great country. We should always be a great country. Like it or not we will always take care of all the world-

AHEM. ...... send me you poor , your tired, your weary, your broke ass poverty stricken Aids infested , bottom dwellers......sorry- again I digress, and we will feed, clothe, heal them & give them OUR jobs. (Basically it's because Americans are too damn lazy to work "menial jobs" but that's not the point!

What's the point- I don't know. I wrote it- YOU figure it out. I'm tired of doing all the work for yo sorry butt!

John

PS: See why I don't do Political?? I more comfortable in the realm of religion where you can argue ANYTHING and no one can ever REALLY dispute you or prove anything! Me likes FAITH!
It's so, so,-----INDIVIDUAL & COLLECTIVE at the same time!