Saturday, January 12, 2008

HELP WITH QUESTION

I have a little 6 meg Pix camera that does a really fair job for point and shoot, battery life is excellent etc.

Q. I carry extra Batteries in my pocket. I also carry an extra 512 mb SD Memory card as well as the one in the Camera. Never know when you'll see a 200 lb Southern Wood Weasel.

Could carrying the batteries and the Memory Card in the same pocket cause problems with the Memory Card. I remember when old Memory Media was very sensitive if left near a hard drive etc.

NO COMMENTS ABOUT PROXIMITY OF POCKET AND POTENTIAL DRIVE J !!!!!!! LOL

Just curious, John

Seems like Batteries may be too weak, but being up against each other I just wondered?

Guess what next Post will contain?

Kitty Pictures, Southern Wood Weasel-----who knows! Only the Shadow- and he ain't talkin.