Wednesday, September 12, 2007

STOOPID STUFF

Now that food has replaced sex in my life,
I can't even get into my own pants.

Marriage changes passion.
Suddenly you're in bed with a relative.

I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with "Guess" on it.
So I said "Implants?"
She hit me.

How come we choose from just two people to run for
president and over fifty for Miss America?

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail.
A true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Wow...that was fun!"


I signed up for an exercise class and was told to wear loose-fitting
clothing. If I'd HAD any loose-fitting clothing, I wouldn't have signed
up in the first place!

When I was young we used to go "skinny dipping".
Now I just "chunky dunk."

Don't argue with an idiot.
People watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply
press Ctrl-Alt-Delete and start all over?

Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in school, but they can
in prison?

Wouldn't you know it, brain cells die every day.
But FAT cells live forever!!

Why do I have to swear on the Bible in court when the Ten Commandments
cannot be displayed outside?

Bumper sticker of the year:
"If you can read this, thank a teacher and, since it's in English,
thank a soldier!!"

And remember, life is like a roll of toilet paper.
The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

8 comments:

  1. You got me to laugh right out loud this morning. Almost lost my tea! I have got to add you. Too good John.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you think he's good here...you gotta check out his Shhh blog.

    (John, see how I "plug" your site at every twist and turn?)

    These are excellent. You're filling up my quote book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. chrysalis- Thank you so much- Glad I could help you laugh and lighten the load!! Thank you for adding me! I'll put you on both of mine!

    scarlet- You da Bomb!! You're like my own Google person!!! Thanks so much!!

    John

    Laughter IS this the best medicine!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. scarlet- if you have all those quotes on a file- like in one area- could you send it. If not- let me know and as I'm fixing to go through my address book and mail folders and clean house- I'll save them and burn them to a disc for us. You may know someone else or your Husband may know someone cool at work he would like to give them too! Just let me know. I don't know when I'll have time to do all this because I want to catch up with chrysalis and seaspray and V&ME's sites.

    I lobe our little discussion going so far already!!! Great people!!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  5. OKAY THAT MADE ME SMILE AND LAUGH! I havent done that for about 4 days thanks:)

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: