Wednesday, September 5, 2007

OK ALL- HERE GOES!!! Today I'll be working on creating the New Blog.
I'll use Blogger's regular templates and all the stuff I'm familiar with so don't expect a lot of difference IN STYLE or look from Full-On Forward. (I'm not that good with the bells and whistles..but we'll get there!) But boy Oh Boy will there be a difference CONTENT wise.

As the site developes it's personality, we'll see where we should head. If you enjoy Full-On Forward- I hope to keep it up and running. The New Blog will be more consistent and true to the content and format that caused me to originally want to Blog. So It will still reflect ME style wise! If you feel there may be something missing in your life. A small hole that's eternally empty, something's missing and you can't quite put your finger on it-or if there's a hunger for something new, different-- stop by the site and read with us and join us as we duscuss these very issues....

You may not consider yourself an Overtly Spiritually inclined, or very "religious" person- you may be surprised! The way this will be presented will reach that dimension of your persona that may be neglected or pushed aside in this busy, commercialized, me, me, me, world. There will be enough positive, take home information as well as new and instructional material- that will apply to anyone looking for a more uplifting, directional, purposeful walk through, in and about LIFE!!! This is a Christian site and is not hiding behind any other pretense.

MOST OF THE SITE WILL BE DEDICATED TO DISCUSSION OF PRACTICAL- LIFE APPLICATION PROBLEMS, REAL LIFE SITUATIONS AND DILEMMAS. THIS WILL NOT BE A SITE WHERE RELIGION IS CRAMMED DOWN YOUR THROAT AND YOU WILL NOT BE BEAT OVER THE HEAD WITH SCRIPTURE UNTIL YOU PUKE! I DON'T BELIEVE GOD WOULD HAVE ME DO THAT- I KNOW HE DOESN'T DO THAT!!!!- I HAVE NEVER DONE THAT IN MY TEACHING AND I'M NOT GOING TO START SPOUTING CHRISTIANESE NOW.

YOU WILL FIND THIS MOSTLY A FUN AND NON-CONFRONTATIONAL- (unless need be_ MUAHHAAHAAAHAA! SITE! SO- I need everyone who would like to visit to send me a lock of your hair- a personal item-- Gold rings work especially well-
It's OK to laugh! Not at what I just wrote because that wasn't funny- BECAUSE SATAN IS ALIVE AND WELL AND NOTHING TO BE LAUGHED AT---but there will be some very funny stuff and you can laugh at it! I asked God and He said OK.

This will be a work in progress and will morph and change as the Spirit leads! I don't think I could change my style of blogging if I had to: because I'm am who I am. (Popeye!) I'm who God created me to be and I have the same personality and same warped sense of humor whether I'm teaching or sharing Spiritual Lessons, Principles, humor, commenting and writing! Hypocritical-from Full-On Material to the New site- Possibly-well Probably- but Honest, Sincere, growing and changing- YES!- MOST DEFINITELY! PERFECT- ABSOLUTELY! Hey---It's my Blog! Oh OK- so it's not perfect! And neither am I. Deep inside I know in time that I will not be able to keep up with Full-On Forward and the New site. It will be one or the Ohter. And I know which one it will be.

Read a couple of the last few posts between seaspray, Scarlet, elle bee, annie and see a few of my current Blog buddies and see if this might be something you may be interested in without any of the riske humor, language, cartoons, innuendos- (that's a Spanish suppository)- I don't care who you are that's funny right there!!

My prayer is we can all come together and discuss, counsel, help, encourage, pray for and support each other in this crazy world. Over all, this will be a fun, positive, instructive area where hurting people can come for some Spiritual First Aid from wounded relationships, hurtful words, broken hearts, the wounds and bruises of Lifes scrapes and scars, personal problems- big and small, loneliness, depression and let's not forget PRAISE AND WORSHIP!!!!!!!!!!! I pray I am even worthy to present and moderate this type of format! With your prayers, and God's Grace- I believe we will have an awesome Spiritually uplifting and positive on-line experience.

Pray Pray Pray- spread the word! It will be a work in progress, evolving as God directs! This is OUR BLOG- actually GODS- may HE get all the Glory, Honor and Praise. and Thanks to Scarlet from Another day in Paradise who aptly named the Blog


BEYOND BELIEF



So I'm a Christian, So I'm Saved, So I go to Church---- WHAT NOW????? Well- come by the site and lets go BEYOND BELIEF in God and into a Relationship with Him. A walk into Discipleship, a Growth beyond the Milk and onto the Meat. To what end?

The same REASON that Jesus came - TO SERVE OTHERS!!!!!! PERIOD. SIMPLE HUH?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Incredibly smart relies: