Sunday, September 2, 2007

I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE...THIS IS FUNNY STUFF RIGHT HERE.....




"EXPOSITUM GENETALIA" ZAP!!!!!-
-
THE NEW ANTI-TREATMENT CURSE FROM BERTIEBOTS ALCHEMISTS AND PHARMACEUTICALS- No more bothersome HogWarts from HERMIONE- Whooda Thunk? She looked so-----Clean- But what-dya expect from a Mud Blood?


SOUTHERN HOT DOG COOKER


This award-winning photograph of the recent flood waters
rising in Ireland captures the horror and suffering there. Keep
these people in your thoughts and prayers.




I TRIED NOT TO POST IT--BUT I HAD TO!!!!!

Mom and Dad were trying to console Susie , whose dog had recently died.

"You know," Mom said, "it's not your fault that the dog died.

He's probably up in heaven right now, having a grand old time with God."

Susie , still crying, said, "What would God want with a dead dog?"




Kinda like the one with the dead Seagull on the beach..... ;)




WHY WE SPLIT UP

She told me we couldn't afford beer at $25.00 a case anymore and I'd
have to quit drinking.

Then I caught her spending $65.00 on make-up, and I asked her how come I had to give up stuff and she didn't.

She said she needed the make up to look pretty for me.

I told her that's what the beer was for.

I don't think she's coming back.....