Saturday, September 8, 2007

COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!! DUH- IT'S SATURDAY!!!



OK- BOY WHAT A CHANCE I'M TAKING. THE YEAR- 1971- THE OCCASION- MY FIRST RECRUITING TRIP TO THE UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA. THEY FLEW ME UP TO SEE THE STADIUM- I GOTZ A PICTURE TOOKED WITH 2- TWO- TEW- CHEARLEADERS- THE DARK HEADEDED ONE AND I ACTUALLY DATED A COUPLE YEARS LATER!

HER NAME WAS SUZY AND SHE WAS ONE OF THE NICEST, DECENT AND FUNNY WOMEN I HAVE EVER HAD THE PLEASURE TO MEET. AND NO - WE DID NOT!!!!!

AS YOU CAN TELL- I WAS THE ULTIMATE DORK. I USED TO PRAY FOR STRAIGHT HAIR. THE TOOTH ON THE UPPER LEFT WAS SILVER!!!! YEP--SILVER BEFORE IT WAS EVEN COOL IN DA HOOD. WHAT- YOU THINK I COULD AFFORD GOLD IN HIGH SCHOOL??? IT WAS A TEMPORARY ONE- (UNTIL I STOPPED GROWING- LOL- FOR A TOOTH I KNOOCKED OUT WHEN I DOVE OFF THE INDIANS ROCKS FISHING PIER AND LANDED IN WAIST DEEP WATER. BY ALL ACCOUNTS I SHOULD BE DEAD OR AT LEAST PARALYZED.

CHECK OUT THOSE SNAPPY ZAPATOS!!! --- CHOOZE (SHOES- FOR HAMMER- LOL) AND MOST EVERYONE CEPT MRS SCARLET LOL!

YOU TALK ABOUT AN EXCITING VISIT- FROM PODUNK PLANT CITY FLORIDA- TO MY FIRST TRIP ON A BIG OL JET AIRLINER- (THEY TOOK ME TO A NEIL DIAMOND CONCERT-) THAT WAS WHEN SONG SUNG BLUE CAME OUT!!!! KEG PARTY-- KEG PARTY-- AND KEG PARTY! THEY SAY I HAD FUN!

OK- LET THE CHIDING AND KIDDING BEGIN!!!!!

GO GAMECOCKS- OH- YES- I DID COME BACK MY SENIOR YEAR ON ANOTHER TRIP- (YOU ARE ALLOWED 2) AND SIGNED A 4 YEAR FOOTBALL SCHOLARSHIP WITH THEM. I SUCKED! (QUARTERBACK AND I WASN'T WORTH A PLUG NICKLE!!! lol)

JOHN