Sunday, August 19, 2007

HELLO EVERYONE! COMPUTER ISSUES AGAIN


REFORMATTED COMPUTER AND THIS TIME I THINK I HAVE IT THE WAY IT NEEDS TO BE! I TOTALLY LOST MY BLOG PAGE FORMAT- I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO IT- SO I WILL BE SLOWLY WORKING ON THAT AS I ALSO SLOWLY WORK MY WAY BACK INTO WORK TUESDAY!

I ALSO STILL DO NOT HAVE A FUNCTIONING BRAIN AS I HAVE BEEN YELLING AT YOU WITH CAPS LOCK ON THIS WHOLE TIME.

Just goes to show Oh we can not type and no longer say ni!!! should be locked in a separate room.

In honor of Mrs. Scarlet I found an ancient pic of a bunch of us Paramedics, White Water Rafting down the Chatooga- (Where they filmed Deliverance) If it sounds familiar it is where Burt Reynolds and Ned Beatty got mo-LESTED by the Bubba twins- the crazy boy with no teeth and the banjo!! dud dud duh duh duh duh duh duhn-dud duh duh duh dun....dun dun dun dun dun dun---enter Pig- duh duh duh dun-
exit pig with smile on face!

Scarlet to give you some perspecive-that is me in the left front corner of the raft- about to go under- and yes I did leave the boat and came out from underneath it and popped back into the boat where the guide was when his end of the boat hit where I went under. Out the front of the boat and right back in- in literally 5-7 seconds!!!!- the guide Joey who is semi- standing left rear of boat- is about 12 feet above my head at that point!!!! Yeah- it was a Class 5...and that's as big as they get they tell me. You couldn't pull a 24 ga Jelco out of my ass with a TRACTOR at that point!!! I got out and ws carrying the raft in the Crack o my ass it was that tight!!! LOL.

Well, will keep everyone informed....off to check some blogs- I may be a little slow to post this week so keep a checking in on me.

Love to all uns,

John