Sunday, July 8, 2007

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY COMMENT SECTION?


PROBABLY THE UGLIEST CAT IN THE WORLD AND IT LIVES AT MY HOUSE.

TEST POST TO SEE WHY MY LAST POST DIDN'T HAVE A COMMENT SECTION?
Also wondering why I'm yelling at everyone in caps? There- that's better.
Now lets see if the comment section is back.

Yep.

So comment - wonder why strange things like that happen..? I'm sure I did something, but what? And better still- since I didn't do anything that I know of to stop the comments.....what the heck did I not do to get the comments back- what did I undo or what undid itself?

Troubling times.

John

6 comments:

  1. Ah, no cat is ugly when it is purring under your hand as you scartch it under the chin or behind the ears...
    Happy Sunday to you, John !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a cat version of my dog.

    Still cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a cat here at my MIL that I want. Wes says he is ugly but I love him.

    He has big puffy fat jaws and little tiny ears that are kinda folded over. So he has a big head and basically no ears. Too cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie- Amen & Amen! Probably the coolest most soothing sound in the world- Cat Purrs!
    :-)

    Ms. Scarlet- I agree! Cat is Ugly!! LOL!

    Hammer- sorry dude- I mean that he looks anything like the cat- who BTW I named MOTLEY- becaause the whole dang litter was one Motley Crue!!- I've never seen em- but that's gotta be a cool dog! Any pics?

    Poop- any Cat at MIL's is possessed and has a microwave chip with GPS capabilities with full audio and video---abort Cat: abort Cat:- it's a spy! No offense to Wes at all- MIL's just can't help it!

    Blessings to all,

    John

    ReplyDelete
  5. dat is a cute cat! it aint ugly!

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: