Sunday, July 29, 2007

THIS IS LIVING ON MY PORCH & WE ARE MISSING 3 CATS- SEE PIC ON RIGHT




I CRAP YOU NOT! Was it a Wooday Allen movie where the line was- "There's a spider in your bathroom the size of a Buick?" Well this thing is huge. I went outside with a can of Raid or Easy Off- anyway he took it like a Bong hit- (I only read about them- Bong Hits) and blew it back in my face! Now I'm coughing and teary eyed and trying to see if I should go to the ER in another county to get the can out of.... well that's another story.

So then I get pissed and go back outside with the .22, 15 Shot Remington Auto with a 4x scope! Opossums and critters do not make it around Juans place! Anyhoo- now I'm hoping it doesn't go off in my Butt and ignite the Raid Easy Off spray can and trying to figure out if I should get the 30.06- 12 ga., OR just say to heck with it and lay down and watch Shark week like I had planned!

With my luck Arachnophobia with Jeff Daniels and John Goodman will be the only thing on 642 DirectTv channels!

Suggestions welcome!

John