Monday, June 18, 2007

RED SKELTON-HOW DID HE KNOW????

Some of you may remember him but he passed> away before many of you were born. Red Skelton was a> good & funny man. He also ended every show by saying,
"GOOD NIGHT AND GOD BLESS".
Take a moment and listen to it (from 1969).> How would he have known that this is what is> happening? Listen to the end of this. It is> something he said 38 years ago. Very important that you listen to the very end!! Eerie!



(http://patriotfiles.org/Pledge.htm)

7 comments:

  1. Great speech. Skelton was a hack of a guy.

    Not many like him around anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotcha Hammer- one of my only regrets is that when I went to Vegas one year for a medical conference I did not go see Red Skelton at Ceasar's Palace. The Doc I went with was paying and we saw Tm Jones- Great show by the way- but Missed this Icon! and it was his last appearance there.

    Still kicking my butt for not going to see a legend. I mean Gertrude and Hatclip (Heatclipse?? Two Seaguls see... LOL--Pleaaaaleez Laughed just LOOKING at the guy!

    Comic Genious

    J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clem Kaddiddlehopper! (I'm showing my age, aren't I?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poop- do NOT make me come over there!!!!!!

    LOL--J

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: