Tuesday, June 12, 2007

EVERYONE SCREAMS RACISM

Subject: Racism........

Everyone is in a hurry to scream "racism" these days!

"In what aisle could I find the Polish sausage?"
The clerk looks at him and says,

"Are you Polish?" The guy (clearly offended) says,

"Well, yes I am. But let me ask you something.... If I had asked for Italian sausage would you ask me if I was Italian?
Or if I had asked for German bratwurst, would you ask me if I was German?

Or if I asked for a kosher hot dog would you ask me if I was Jewish?

Or if I had asked for a Taco would you ask if I was Mexican?"


"Would you? Would you?"


The clerk says, "Well, no!"

"If I asked for some Irish whiskey, would you ask if I was Irish?"

"Well, I probably wouldn't!"


With deep self-righteous indignation, the guy says, "Well then, why did you ask me if I'm Polish because I asked for Polish sausage?"




The clerk replies....




"Because you're at Home Depot."


JOHN

I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE THAT'S FUNNY RIGHT THERE--AND IF YOU ARE POLISH AND OFFENDED AND HAVEN'T LEARNED TO LAUGH AT YOURSELF AFTER ALL THESE YEARS-----WELL----



SHOP AT LOWE'S!!!!

3 comments:

  1. That is funny.

    When I was a kid my Great uncle sent me to the store for "Daygo" sausage for the day's BBQ.

    I had no idea what it was and the meat market guy was not too happy when I asked for it.

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: