Monday, May 21, 2007

OUTSIDE THE BOX----FRIENDSHIP

PMO- Things that Piss Me Off









I was thinking...(yep- it happens) that I wrote and said "Think outside the box" for so long I'm sick of it. What does it mean anyway. I use these expressions thinking I may be semi-smart and realize all I'm doing is Parroting something I read someone else write.

Do we need to think outside the Box. This could very well be Seinfeldesque-- Where is this box? Who are these people? What are they thinking about "Inside" the box?

Think outside the box implies that there is a box to begin with. What if there isn't? That's right I wrote it- Did the Universe just stop spinning.. will the sun come up tomorrow--of Course. But we accept ideas and other things a lot of time without a lot of effort or independent THOUGHT on our part.

I am to ready to agree with a lot of people just to avoid a confrontation. Translation- I'm APATHETIC and LAZY!! Now I'm starting to Actively Listen..another term that pisses me off- but we really need to do- actively listen to people. Did you hear me? Are you reading between the lines. YOU CAN'T--because it's my frigging box and I don't allow lines in it.

So think outside of my box by thinking outside of your box and you can read between the lines- add, delete, change lines etc. Hear what you want.

But I'm not sure that what you thought you heard is exactly what I meant to say.

Friendship- Later- I'm tired from thinking outside the box. But friends respect whatever you think even if they don't agree. Agree to disagree- yep--another PMO-Piss me Off statement. I can see why Elfvish--Elvis--what they spoke in Lord of the Rings and the New language you had to learn to read Dune--Now that pissed me off- but did I read it--YES!!! AFTER I took it out of the Box!!!

Think outside the Box if you can---What did I say? Were you listening? Can you read between the lines? Will you be my friend? I promise I will take the pills and stay more or less within the confines of "My Box" Damn it's scary in here.

Be Blessed. - that is all.

John

4 comments:

  1. I hate boxes, I use hefty bags ;)

    It's hard to think inside a hefty bag though I usually pass out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA!! Yes!!!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never really thought about that before

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well think about it girl--outside the box- do not use Hammer's method as you can clearly see what oxygen deprivation does to the brain!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: